Group Study Room Policy
Schedule a Room
Group study rooms are limited to use by faculty, staff and students of the University of Central Oklahoma. The rooms are reserved for groups of three of more. If one or two in the group show up and the third member does not, then the reservation will be removed. THERE MUST BE AT LEAST THREE PEOPLE IN YOUR GROUP.
Eligible users may reserve a group study room up to one week in advance online, by phone 974-5159, or in person at the Information Desk.
- Use of group study rooms is limited to 2 hours. If there is no request or reservation for the room after the two hours then the room may be reserved up to an additional two hours for a maximum of 4 hours per day per group. NO MORE THAN FOUR HOURS TOTAL PER DAY PER GROUP.
- Individuals are allowed to use the group study rooms when they are not reserved or in use by a group on a first come, first served basis. If a group needs a room and you are in that room by yourself, you will be asked by library staff to leave.
- Rooms are equipped with a marker board. Dry erase markers and erasers are available for use at the Information Desk on first floor.
- Rooms are equipped with a Smart TV monitor. HDMI cables and TV remotes are available for use at the Information Desk on first floor.
- Rooms accommodate up to 4 people (Rooms 202-204), 5 people (Rooms 318-322), or 6 people (Room 201A)
- The large group study room accommodates up to 16 people (Room 201). Bookings for this space must be approved by library staff.
- Patrons are responsible for personal belongings left unattended in the study room. Personal belongings left unattended will be removed from the room. Personal belongings do not reserve a room.
- Library materials left in group study rooms will be removed and reshelved.
- The rooms are not soundproof; therefore users should be sensitive to the need for quietness in order not to disturb other library users.