We appreciate comments and suggestions from faculty members. Please contact your department's library liaison or Habib Tabatabai, Executive Director, at 974-2865 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Research Guides to identify databases and other resources that support research in your discipline.
- Research Basics Guide to introduce students to the research process
- Reserves to facilitate access to course materials for your students.
- Library Research Instruction in the classroom, library, or online with custom tutorials/lessons.
- Integrate library resources in D2L to connect students to resources quickly and easily (even embed a librarian in D2L).
- Innovation Studio to enhance your lessons with hands on experiences (3D prints, large format prints, virtual reality, a recording studio with green screen, and more).
Would you like help in finding and incorporating the best library resources in your D2L course? Would you like a Librarian to create a custom research guide for your class? Contact elearning coordinator Jennifer Flygare at email@example.com or (405) 974-5971.