Library Tutorials Give Now
Introducing the Research Process
- Focus and narrow your topic to develop a thesis statement and set clear research goals
- Identify high-quality information resources in a variety of formats (book, article, media)
- Use effective search strategies and techniques
- Evaluate your results for authority, reliability, accuracy, timeliness, and usefulness to your project
- Cite your sources properly in your work.
Ready to get started?
Start with the first task on the menu or choose one of the steps in the research process.
The tutorials and links within these pages will be helpful to all students, but they are especially helpful to students who take online classes at UCO.
Suggestions for improvement? Please contact our Instructional Services Librarian, Jennifer Flygare.Faculty eLearning Guide: a guide for faculty to integrate library resources into D2L.