Library Services Give Now
OK-Share Library Card System
The OK-Share Library Card System allows UCO faculty, staff and students to borrow from participating universities of higher education in Oklahoma.
Each OK-Share institution sets its own lending policy; the type of material available, length of loan time and renewal limits will vary from institution to institution.
Participating Libraries in the OK-Share System
Obtaining an OK-Share Card for UCO Faculty, Staff, and Students
- To get an OK-Share card from the UCO Library present your UCO ID at the Circulation Desk. Staff will check to be sure you are in good standing with the UCO Library prior to issuing an OK-Share Card.
- This card, as well as your UCO ID or driver's license must be presented at the OK-Share library you wish to borrow materials from.
Returning OK-Share Books
If you cannot return items directly to the lending library, please return them to UCO Library. Patrons are responsible for fines incurred at lending libraries.
UCO Library Policy for Borrowers from Other OK-Share Institutions
- Loan period is two weeks for books and one week for media with a loan limit of 5 items.
- OK-Share Users have one renewal.
- OK-Share Users cannot check out non-circulating materials or Reserve items.
- Fines are $.25/day for books and media with a grace period of 7 days and 3 days respectively.
- OK-Share Cardholders will be responsible for fines and lost book charges if applicable.