Group Study RoomsSchedule a room
- Group study rooms are limited to use by faculty, staff and students of the University of Central Oklahoma. The rooms are reserved for groups of three of more. If one or two in the group show up and the third member does not, then the reservation will be removed. THERE MUST BE AT LEAST THREE PEOPLE IN YOUR GROUP.
- Eligible users may reserve a group study room up to one week in advance by phone (974-5159), by logging onto the library website and following the link under Library Services or in person at the Third Floor Service desks.
- Check in at the Third Floor Service Desk. Reservations will be held for 15 minutes. After that time, the room will be considered open and available for use by other patrons.
- Use of group study rooms is limited to 2 hours. If there is no request or reservation for the room after the two hours then the room may be reserved up to an additional two hours for a maximum of 4 hours per day per group. NO MORE THAN FOUR HOURS TOTAL PER DAY PER GROUP.
- Individuals are allowed to use the group study rooms when they are not reserved or in use by a group on a first come first serve basis. If a group comes who needs a room and you are in that room you will be asked by library staff to leave.
- Rooms are equipped with a marker board. Dry erase markers and erasers are available for use at the Third Floor Service Desk.
- Rooms are equipped with a Smart TV monitor. HDMI cables and TV remotes are available for use at the Third Floor Service Desk.
- Rooms accommodate up to 6 people.
- Patrons are responsible for personal belongings left unattended in the study room. Personal belongings left unattended will be removed from the room. Personal belongings do not reserve a room.
- Library materials left in group study rooms will be removed and reshelved.
- The rooms are not soundproof; therefore users should be sensitive to the need for quietness in order not to disturb other library users.