1. Go to AVON and authenticate if needed from off-campus. Find the video you want. Click on the Embed/Link button below the window. Copy the Permalink, which should start with https://libproxy.uco.edu....
2. Go to the D2L content page you want and click Edit HTML at the bottom.
3. Click on the farthest left button "Insert Stuff" (NOT Insert Link here)
4. Click Insert Link on this page.
5. Paste the URL you copied in Step 1 and click Next. You can change the Link Text if you want to display the title of the video, but there will be no box with preview in D2L. Click Insert to finish.
The University of Central Oklahoma recognizes the university's main campus is located on the traditional lands of the Caddo and Wichita people. Visit the UCO Land Acknowledgement website to learn more.