Online Tour of the Library
UCO Library is the oldest academic library in the state of Oklahoma, first organized in 1894. The original Max Chambers Library was built in 1968 and the newer addition was completed in 1997.
Central Search is the library's main search portal for materials owned by the library, millions of articles, and other resources. We also offer access to hundreds of specialized databases. The library has 200+ public computers including laptops and iPads, and offers study spaces with quiet study areas, group study rooms. Our social media presence is on Twitter and Facebook, Instagram, and Tumblr.
Find out more about the history of UCO history: Archives & Special Collections: UCO History
We pride ourselves on great service in support of academic success:
- Manage your library activity with My Library Account (login in upper right)
- Reserve a group study room
- Borrow a laptop to use in the library
- Identify the best resources for your topic with our Research Guides
- Borrow items from other libraries through Interlibrary Loan
- If you have questions, you can always Ask Us!