Friends of the Library
- Who: Anyone in the UCO community is welcome to sign up and take part in our book discussion. It's free!
- What: We read fiction and non-fiction in alternating months, or we might decide to suspend that rule and read 3 fiction books in a row. You never know. It just depends on the reading preferences of everyone who participates. We choose the next book at each meeting. You can email book suggestions to our moderator Christine at firstname.lastname@example.org but you must be at the meeting to vote for the next book.
- When: We meet once a month.
- Where: We usually meet on the library's 4th floor Max Room. If we're meeting somewhere else, we'll email you or you can check the poster.
- Why: Meet new people and have something in common already. We've all read the same book! Enjoy lively discussions, spark new ideas, get inspired, learn something new, see other people's perspectives, practice your skills of clear and effective communication, get out of your routine and do something different.