Friends of the Library
About Friends of the Library
Friends of the Library provide support for Chambers Library:
- We help expand collections through gifts and other fundraising efforts
- We help sponsor exhibits, speakers, and other events
- We identify collections that need materials
- We identify equipment needs
- We provide advisory information for the library
- We invite UCO and the wider community to our events, providing a space for interaction and growth
Today's library does far more than it did a generation ago. We need to build, manage, and maintain numerous electronic resources - including databases, research publications, and Archives. Today the library is a place to study, to do research, to think and learn, to meet friends and to work collaboratively.
By becoming a member, your generosity will help us achieve our goal of continued leadership and excellence in meeting student and faculty needs through personalized assistance, teaching research skills, and providing a model information gateway.
President: David Macey
Vice-President/President Elect: Randal Ice
Members-At-Large: Cheryl Frech, Ted Honea, Larry Musslewhite, Linda Sealey-Holtz, Jessica Sheets-Nguyen, Lee Tyner